Best monoblock amps for $2000 used

Thinking about going the monoblock amp way. I would like to purchase a used pair
with a budget of $2000. Any suggestions. My preamp will be a Jolida fusion.
markj941
I say quicksilvers. The Schiit vidars require Balanced connection for monoblock use
Enthusiastically recommend the mono blocks by Electron Kinetics, now EKSC Eagle. The company was originally conceived by John Iverson after the breakup of Electro Research.  
The model 400's were the first mono blocks and many others have followed.  Russell Sherwood acquired the company and has very substantial increased amplifier knowledge that has allowed all Electro Research, Electron Kinetics, and EKSC Eagle products to be upgraded to continue incredible performance from these earlier robust designs.
I currently own a used pair of 11 Prime mono blocks.  Very likely the crème de la crème of them all.
These will be difficult to find as owners are often so pleased that they never let them out of their mitts, even gladly selling their tubed counterparts to own the Eagles!  Look for EKSC Eagle branding as they have been upgraded and will perform exceedingly well.

Thank you all for your input. I see I indeed have a considerable number
of options in the $2000 range.
Quicksilver, Odyssey, Classe’ M700 monos and Jolida jd 3000a to mention a few. Also, there's been comments on solid state as an option.
Honestly, I thought "class D" amps were mostly for car installs and most
receivers. What an education this site can provide. I've looked into both the Jeff Rowland 201's and Bel Canto ref500/ref1000. Can you help explain the pros and cons of a "D" amp hooked up to a tube pre?

Last year I decided that I really did not like Class D amps.  I have listened to them, but they are just too clean -- they are extremely clean, but they just did not reach out and grab me - it was just not emotionally engaging.  I did not get excited listening to them.

However, there a couple Class D monoblocks you could look at.  These have discrete Class A input stages which will make the amps more rich sounding and engaging.  Keep an eye out for a set of used PS Audio Stellar M700 monoblocks.  You could also look at the Nord One Up or One Up SE monoblocks.  Choose the Sparkos op amp for this as it is definitely a warmer/richer sound.  I use Sparkos op amps in both my DAC and line mixer from my computer system and they are awesome sounding.