Best Small Speakers

I am moving into a condo and wanted to get the groups opinion on which speakers you would recommend for small speakers that need a sub. I am thinking about Athena micros, Mirage omnisats, or something similiar. I would like to either mount them on the wall or on stands, walls preffered. Let me know what you guys think. Cost is really not that important.

Thanks,

Mark
acemt
Green Mountain Audio , Europas period. Nothing better or as transparent for under $ 900.00 have been a dealer for these for a short time with a lot of happy new customers.
I would like to wall mount them as we have a great view from our new place and don't want the speakers to interfere with that. So that is why I am looking at the stuff from orb and the omnisat's.
The absolutely best sounding speakers for a small box (or even bigger ones) that I know of are from Helix, a German manufacturer. They are 4, 5, or 6.5 inch dia. car speakers. You can get them from Peter Lafrano at autofile@TheAutophile.com. Every other small speaker I compared them with (I didn't check ridiculously expensive ones) sounded silly.
As a happy owner of both ProAc Response 1SCs and Tablette 50 Signatures, I'll vouch for some of the previous poster's enthusiasm for their sound quality. However, both monitors use rear ports and for that reason I feel would be poor choices for wall mounting. As little as they are, they need to be out in the room.

I use wall mounted NHT SuperOnes and SuperZeros for my HT and think work very well, but for music there's no way they could compare to properly set up ProAcs. They are 1/6th the price of the ProAcs though.

How about the Anthony Gallo Nucleus Micros and one of their MPS Subs? I've been curious about these for awhile.

http://www.anthonygallo.co.uk/

Good luck!
Spendor s3/5 sound nice on the wall. That said wall mounting (or very close proximity to the rear wall) is such a sub-optimum position for imaging I would not spend more than $500 for wall mount speakers myself.

I'd remove any rear-ported monitors from your list due to wall proximity. (Proac, Epos els3). If you're open to maudant short then I'd also consider Mission from the UK. They make many front ported inexpensive, good sounding monitors. They also make front-ported slim floorstanders (752, 753) that are well reviewed (I used to own 780s and had to spend a lot of money to improve on them).