Confused about Rotel 1069, 1068, and 1066 pro's.

Initially I was interested in purchasing a used Rotel 1069 processor. After researching I see Rotel made several models in this family that looks very similar, 1069, 1068, & 1066. I can't find any literature discern the differences. Is there a Rotel junkie out here that can summarize the differences?
dhender02
Thx PDN & Chadnliz... I'm sticking with the 1069.... Although, my wall mounted flat screen can accept 2 HDMI inputs, I only ran 1 HDMI cable to it... to run another HDMI cable from my AV cabinet would require the services of a carpenter. So since I have 2 input sources, both sat and Blu Ray, the RSP 1069 is the better choice.... Thx again....
1066 and 1068 are as described aboive (I own a 1068) and offer component video inputs and outputs. The 1069'S largest addition is a huge one, 4 HDMI inputs and one output. If you intend on latest and greatest 1069 is wa to go but if you dont need HDMI (run video direct from cable/sat or Blu Ray and use multi channels with external DVD built in decoder if HD sound is desired you can save alot and get the earlier models.
Usually has to do with newer digital decoding formats which are added to later models.

Comparing the on-line specs of the RSP-1066 and 1068 for example, it looks as though both models have the same decoding formats but the 1068 has the addition of Dolby Prologic IIx, DTS96/24, MPEG Multichannel and LPCM (up to 192K). The RSP-1069 has the addition of DVD-A and HDMI-HD formats.

That's all I can see from comparing the specifications. Hope that's useful info for you. My system has three major Rotel components so I guess that makes me a Rotel loyalist !!