Epos m16i speakers AND Cary 300B SEI

Hi, I have a little bonus money Im looking to spend on some audio equipment :D.

I bought a Bottlehead tube headphone amp kit a year ago and have been really liking the whole tube thing lately. I have my eye on a Cary 300B SEI, Im assuming it would be a great upgrade to my current Bottlehead amp but Im also hoping it will work nicely with my Epos m16i speakers.

The speakers are 4 ohm and 88dB/2.83V/m. I know almost enough to put those numbers there but I dont know if they are very compatible. Thanks for any information on these.
128x128rgartner

Quoting from this Epos Product Archive Paper,
We recommended that the M16i should be partnered with an amplifier that is capable of driving a four Ohm load to high levels.
and
Amplifier Compatibility! 50 – 200 Watts.
Your speaker may perform well with tubes, but not a 15 watt SET. The Cary should be used with speakers that have a sensitivity in the 98db range.
If you want a sweet sounding amp that drives your fairly inefficient speakers, look at the AVA amps (Audio by Van Alstine). great sounding SS amps --- especially when partnered with a tube pre-amp (AVA again is a good choice).

As stated earlier... an SET amp is out of the question for your speakers.
Thanks a lot, I was hoping there was a some wiggle room. It seems you are correct. I appreciate your help.