Gingko or Symposium Ultra Platform??

Which of these 2 platforms work better under a turntable?I would like to hear from user's who have tried both if possible.
Thanks
moonguy
Suteetat, my brass Bear Paws sit in small black anodized Symposium Acoustics couplers which have a center dimple in them for spiked feet. They work very well to bond Bear Paws to the Ultra shelf. I think you will like your Symposium Ultra under your table.
Hiendmuse - I did buy the Eden sound terra stone cones for my SSC about 1 month ago.Big improvement as already mentioned.
I will take your suggestion for the ultra and couplers. Thanks for all responses.
Sutetat - The terra stone cones are quite a step up from the standard bear paws, both performance and cost wise. They come with a brass acceptor unit that the cone fits into , so the ultra wouldn't get scratched.
The terra stone cones have a built in levelling device as well which will have your table perfectly level.
Dan doesn't have pictures of the terra cones on his site. The design has changed. If , you email me , I can send pictures. gainermoon@yahoo.ca
Interesting question. I have a Gingko under my TT now, but have been considering Symposium. Have not noticed any "shaking" of the tonearm, but I also would be very interested in hearing from other people who have compared the two.
I made a poor man's Ginko (sort of) using a maple butcher block and about a dozen squash balls between it and the stand shelf. I think it might work better than a Ginko for a VPI since the squash balls squish down and flatten to an extent. They do not remain hard and round like the racquet balls on the Ginko.

Anyway, it worked like a charm on my VPI clone.
http://cgim.audiogon.com/i/vs/i/f/1231696007.jpg