Gingko or Symposium Ultra Platform??

Which of these 2 platforms work better under a turntable?I would like to hear from user's who have tried both if possible.
Thanks
moonguy
Gingko's do NOT work well with VPI tables. As a matter of fact, they ruin the sound. VPI's must have a very solid support under them...even VPI's own minifeet have a detrimental effect. Use Bearpaws (Vermontaudio.com) and be thrilled at the improvement. I love the guys at Gingko,...they make wonderful dust covers, and their platforms may even be good on other turntables, but not on VPIs.
Suteetat, my brass Bear Paws sit in small black anodized Symposium Acoustics couplers which have a center dimple in them for spiked feet. They work very well to bond Bear Paws to the Ultra shelf. I think you will like your Symposium Ultra under your table.
Hiendmuse - I did buy the Eden sound terra stone cones for my SSC about 1 month ago.Big improvement as already mentioned.
I will take your suggestion for the ultra and couplers. Thanks for all responses.
Sutetat - The terra stone cones are quite a step up from the standard bear paws, both performance and cost wise. They come with a brass acceptor unit that the cone fits into , so the ultra wouldn't get scratched.
The terra stone cones have a built in levelling device as well which will have your table perfectly level.
Dan doesn't have pictures of the terra cones on his site. The design has changed. If , you email me , I can send pictures. gainermoon@yahoo.ca
Interesting question. I have a Gingko under my TT now, but have been considering Symposium. Have not noticed any "shaking" of the tonearm, but I also would be very interested in hearing from other people who have compared the two.