GMA callisto vs vmps rm 30

I listen mostly to hard rock, some heavy metal, blues and the callisto's sound good with everything but their dynamics are a bit polite, so i've been hearing a lot of good things about VMPS speakers namely the RM 30/RM 40, has anyone herd either of this against the callisto's if so can you give your opinion?
morgoth360
Do you currently own a pair of Callistos?

Assuming you own the Callistos, are you running a pair of powered subs?

Are what are the rest of the components in your system?

After owning a pair of Callistos, I would not buy another pair of speakers without directly comparing my Callistos (and stands) to their possible replacements. Well, I may move up the GMA line without directly comparing, but not to another speaker line.
Yes i do own the callisto's:
the rest of my system consists a GMA Hammer lite passive subwoofer, powered by a Gallo reference 3 amp, Audio Research LS 2 mk ll preamp, Mc'cormack DNA-125 amp, Rega Saturn cd player, speaker cable Audio Magic Xstreme.
The rest of your system seems solid. However, I still stand by my statement that I would not buy another pair of speakers without directly comparing my Callistos (and stands) to their possible replacements. I was cranking "The Black Parade" last night and absolutely lovin' it.
While I agree to audition any speaker as a VMPS owner and a Callsito auditioner there is no comparison, and there really shouldnt be as the VMPS is a entire different animal with much deeper bass, better dynamics and ofcourse a much larger presentation..I would love a pair of Callisto's but would I trade?....nope.