Harmonic Technology Cyberlight cables

Has anyone tried these? Do you know of another manufacturer making a cable with the same technology?
beowulf
No such thing as a perfect cable. System match will always be an issue just like the best cables out there. If your system is a little bright you will hear that with a neutral cable and end-up trying to find a cable that corrects the problem. HT has excellent marketing hype (7 nines OCC wire) and now the Cyberlight with huge audio press support. Price is too high for many audiophiles but I am sure they will sell a bunch.
The XLR output voltage on my CDP is 6 volts. I have heard that the Cyberlights will not work well with any output voltage above 2. Any comments would be appreciated.
What converts the signal to "light" and back again?

How linear/ dynamic/ distortionless/ grainy etc are these devices, whatever they are?
Husk01:

My Classe CD player outputs 4.5 volts through the XLR 0utputs. Jim Wang made my cables to work with a 6 volt output. Just let your dealer know and HT will make it to your needed specs

Brad
Ez2hear:

Here is what I have read.

The transmitter and receiver ends use Light Analog Module (LAM), a Uniformity Density Modulation technology to transfer the signal from electron into photon.

The transfer is conducted via audio-grade fiber glass at the speed of light, it does not use any LED similar to toslink, but true telecom/broadcastiong quality analog laser with invisible light.

The Photon is then converted back to the electron on the reversed end of the Lam Module.

For every electron that comes into the system, it outputs 1 photon into the fiber and then back.

It does not matter if the wave form is sinusoidal (analog) or square (digital), since the electron to photon transfer is done in an equivalent ratio.

The Lam has a 1:1 voltage-current conversion that does not require the use of a DA or AD conversion. The result is a true analog wave form, without any sampling, that preserves all musical information . This preservation maintains a neutral decay in the musical harmony to provide greater depth, airiness and soundstage.

The Cyberlight wire's input and output are pure R. With the body of the wire being pure optical all sounds and frequency will travel at the speed of light and reach the other end uniformly.

Brad