Harmonic Technology Cyberlight cables

Has anyone tried these? Do you know of another manufacturer making a cable with the same technology?
beowulf
I have owned the Harmonic Technology Cyberlight cables for a while now, well before either one of the Positive Feedback reviews came out. In my opinion these reviews were right on the mark the Cyberlights are every bit as good as they say.
http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue17/cyberlights.htm
http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue17/cyberlight.htm

Willster said:

As with most of the high end cables, these are priced at about 10 times what they should cost based on manufacturing costs.

As you said this is a ground breaking cable technology. If it was so easy why hadn't it been invented before? There had to be start up tooling, research and development which costs time and money.

However, any time I ask the question "what other system upgrades are available at this price

There are people such as myself who are happy with their components and may just want to bring out the best in what they all ready have. This cable, I believe has helped me do that.

I for one am thankful for people like Jim Wang for thinking outside of the box, and for bringing such an exciting new product to the market. You dont have to buy it or even like it, but why bash something you have never heard?

Brad
No such thing as a perfect cable. System match will always be an issue just like the best cables out there. If your system is a little bright you will hear that with a neutral cable and end-up trying to find a cable that corrects the problem. HT has excellent marketing hype (7 nines OCC wire) and now the Cyberlight with huge audio press support. Price is too high for many audiophiles but I am sure they will sell a bunch.
The XLR output voltage on my CDP is 6 volts. I have heard that the Cyberlights will not work well with any output voltage above 2. Any comments would be appreciated.
What converts the signal to "light" and back again?

How linear/ dynamic/ distortionless/ grainy etc are these devices, whatever they are?
Husk01:

My Classe CD player outputs 4.5 volts through the XLR 0utputs. Jim Wang made my cables to work with a 6 volt output. Just let your dealer know and HT will make it to your needed specs

Brad