Ive got me the Digital Nasties

Not counting buying a turntable or going SACD, what tips , tweaks or products have you had success with , that lessens the harshness of the cd format? Thanks!
darrylhifi
One way to easily have some extra space between those impossible to keep apart cords is to stick water pipe insulation around sections of the power cords. You can slide them on from a spot where you can reach to areas hard to get at. The stuff comes in easy to split open sections. I get the smallest and then add over it a second bigger one. gives about two inches of clearance.
I would also recommend the Taddeo Digital Antidote II. More information can be found here:
www.taddeodigital.com

It is inexpensive, and does an impressive job of correcting the phase timing errors that are present in 16/44 digital, which seem to be largely responsible for the tiring edgyness that digital is known for. I have just received a unit, and consider it a worthy upgrade, especially considering the more than reasonable price. The sound of my Rega Jupiter 2000, while great without it, is certainly more full-bodied, smoother and warmer (as well as sounding harmonically more complex, more similar to my analog set-up, which gives the impression of a higher resolution source).

Pretty well no matter what you do to tweak, you will still have the lingering phase problems, I think Taddeo is the only company to actually address the problem. With a 30 day guarantee, it is difficult to lose.