Jolida 502 or 801?

Hi everyone. I've been investigating tube integrateds and was considering the Jolida 502 stock or modified, as well as the 801a. I was wondering if anyone had compared these three options and could enlighten me as to the sonic differences. I know the 801 has a little more power but that aside what are the defining characteristics of each. Would I be better off with a modded 502 or stock 801 as they come out to about the same price? Oh and they'd be paired with Quad 22L2s.
grantd
Check with Bill Baker, Response Audio web site. You can also send Bill a massage on AudiogoN, his username is Response34. Bill has been a dealer for Jolida for many years and also does mods on the 502B and 801 Amps and lots of other audio stuff. You could always start out with a used 502b or 801 and then look into mods for either. Just changing some tubes in either amp can be like night & day. Talk to Bill, nice guy and no BS that knows his stuff with tube amps and mods.
Thanks for your help Deaf j. Ultimately I might end up going with their 707 as I don't need the extra power and it just seemed to have a lot more to say when listening through the L2s than the others.
I auditioned both of these at home.
I bought the 502B unmodded because I preferred the sound to the 801a. I had Paradigm Studio 40 v3 at the time.
Hopefully you can listen to each before deciding.