Krell or Mark Levinson amp.?

Krell 200c or ML 334 OR 335-which is the system to go with?
sot025c
This is really a matter of personal taste, both companies make fine products. I have heard nothing but great things about the new ML integrated amp. The Krell is usually noted for it's bass slam. I have the Krell integrated and will say that the bass slam was greater than the ML 333 when each was hooked up to a ML 39. Not that one was better than the other just that the sound was different. It's a matter of personal taste. Hopefully you can listen to both in your system and make the decision based on what you like.
Bel Canto EVo 200.2 digital T amp. This amp was just reviewed in Germany's Stereoplay and was rated peak performer. Cost is $2395. According to someone at Soundstage they have heard this amp and it compares to the Art Audio Jota (7K). Digital amps are the future.
Before you buy a Levinson or a Krell do yourself a favor and listen to the Jeff Rowland Model 10 amplifier. This amp blows the Levinson and Krell and probably most amps out of the water. It truly bridges the gap between great ss and great tube amps. Plus it is built like a tank and is gorgeous too.
While you're at it listen to Muse, Ayre, McCormack DNA, and SimAudio. All are great SS amps and much less expensive than Krell or ML.
All your paying for is marketing. Listen to an Ayre Amplifer. The most under advertised in the industry. I have listened to Krell and Levinson for years. They bore me. Ever notice how ever year they come out with something so new that you must own the new model, come on folks, amplifer design does not change that much in one year or two or three. Your being exploited. "AYRE"... Now thats music. Si tback and have some fun. Isn't that whats its all about anyway! Best of luck.