Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
I would agree entirely lowrider.
I had never previously had any real desire to use audiomart but after my success yesterday I now consider it a very viable option indeed.
USaudiomart is just an ugly, ugly site from an aesthetic standpoint..... BUT it is now much easier to find items than Audiogon.   I honestly hope that the powers that be on Audiogon change it back soon.  I have no idea what would be taking so long. 

Also, I was a member a long time ago, lost all my login information and had to start a new account.  I browse this site almost daily and this is the first time I have felt the need to visit the forum to post my displeasure with the new layout.  
The new style is useless. You cannot determine what the images are trying to show in the thumbnails (with the strange "portal view" cutting off most of the image). 

The results have nothing to do with what you search for. I did a couple of searches and simply closed the windows. Useless and a waste of time.

@uberwaltz , I've had good luck on US Audiomart with about 5 sales. The layout of the classifieds is not very inviting, but it is definitely a viable option.
 My go to site has always been the Gon;
easy to navigate, only good experiences buying and selling, and great interaction on the forum.

I honestly hope they will restore confidence in remaining with this site.