Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Rob, agreed that it is difficult to record strings and not get a muddled mess unless the engineer knows what they are doing and are recording in a great hall. I'm going to continue to use the Belden and spend plenty of time enjoying the music flowing into my living room. Many recordings sound great so I am not too concerned for now. It is looking likely that I will not buy the Kondo IC. The WE/Belden combo makes flesh and blood music and Kondo is a very lovely sounding cable but it does not make flesh and blood music like the Belden. For now I am pitching my tent in Belden/WE country to see if these will be my long term IC.
Jetrexpro,
As Grannyring has stated, be patient, about 100 hrs, everything keeps improving. Best, Rob
Rob/Grannyring, After Six days the extra warmth has gone away. These Belden ICs are sounding great. Suprising that it took this long since before putting them in they spent a full 100 hours burning in in the back room.
Jet,
Really happy they finally got burned in. For some reason my wire took less time.
After Six days the extra warmth has gone away.
Please explain "extra warmth" since I thought these IC cables display an inherently warm midrange similar to the WE speaker cables. I have the speaker cables in my system now and I am trying to find time to make the ICs but need to decide which connectors to use. I have both the very good Furutech FP601/602 (G) and the pretty good Vampire XLR connectors here that I could use. At $170/pr the Furutechs seem like overkill compared to the cost of the wire, but they are the best sounding XLR connectors I have heard so will be worth it if there is a chance I will keep these cables in my system for good and, based on what I am hearing from the speaker cables, that is possible.