Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Mitch2, Jetrexpro,
Agreed, appreciate all the experimenting, good luck and let us know what you find out. Best, Rob
Mitch2, understand your thoughts but simply want to point out all connectors have a sound. I don't use binding post either as they also hurt the sound. I just use them as a clamp to hold the wires. That is the best connection.
I forgot to mention that I bought some of the last 7ft pieces of WE16ga that tajacobs has for sale on eBay so I can have some on hand for more speaker cable and to expiriment with making interconnects out of them. Grannyring, have you tried that yet? Regards Jet.
This stuff is the real deal.
At $110 total complete for 2 pair 3 ft of 8402 and 32 ft. WE16ga is an excellent bargain. I have been using these now for a few months and they are all what everyone says they are. I also picked up another 29ft of the WE cable. The 8402 is constructed as recommended, shields both ends connected and Switchcraft golds.

These cables together create an atmosphere of relaxed but live venue not matched by many cables.ANd they get better yet. I removed a lot of money in WyWires Silver cables here. My digital as vinyl sounds the best it has ever sounded. I might go after more Belden 8402 before that disappears.

I have not tried the WE wire for IC's, but may well do that. I bet they would have the same great bass as they do when used for speaker cables.