Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Mitch 2- I had some well reputed silver speaker cables here for a while and they had beautiful air and upper mids that created a wonderfully detailed presentation but when I put back in my WE16ga speaker cables there was no doubt that I preferred the WE speaker cable. As you say the lower mids and bass are deep rich but clean. They lay a great foundation. I find their total presentation completely satisfying.
I agree Jetrexpro.
For you guys making ICs, have you considered trying some of the WE tinned solid core wire in cotton using something in the 22-24awg range with either one or two conductors...or a braid. 22-24 awg solid core wire has proven pretty good for ICs over the years.
BTW, after doing a little digging, I found there are more than a couple of folks making cables out of the WE wire. Mojo Audio apparently had good luck with PCs. TWL and J&K Audio (at more competitive prices) offer ICs, SCs and PCs. There is also Shun Mook Audio in CA, and several in Asia where this wire seems to be well-regarded.
I see that tajacobs has several spools of solid core 22ga WE wire pretty cheap. I am tired of all this experimenting:) jet
It beats experimenting with expensive wire :~)
I have some connectors I need to use anyway.
Because of the length of this thread, I held off reading it for quite a while. Now I regret that.

Could someone please provide a link to the *exact* WE16 that Tajacobs is selling on eBay (if there's any left.)

There are a lot of products on her page, and I'd like to ensure that I pick up the right one.

Thanks!