Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Grannyring, this will be an interesting alternative to the Belden and no harm no foul which ever you prefer since they are so inexpensive. I am listening right now and the energy and musicality is something else. They will need many hours to come around. At 125 they still had a veiled mono toned sound. Finally on Friday night at about 150 hours they opened up and wow did they ever open up. The mids and lower mids are clean clear and fully expressed like no other cable I have heard in my system. Bass is deep rich and clean. We'll see about the highs and if that little bit of brittleness is an issue. Regards-jet
Mitch 2- I had some well reputed silver speaker cables here for a while and they had beautiful air and upper mids that created a wonderfully detailed presentation but when I put back in my WE16ga speaker cables there was no doubt that I preferred the WE speaker cable. As you say the lower mids and bass are deep rich but clean. They lay a great foundation. I find their total presentation completely satisfying.
I agree Jetrexpro.
For you guys making ICs, have you considered trying some of the WE tinned solid core wire in cotton using something in the 22-24awg range with either one or two conductors...or a braid. 22-24 awg solid core wire has proven pretty good for ICs over the years.
BTW, after doing a little digging, I found there are more than a couple of folks making cables out of the WE wire. Mojo Audio apparently had good luck with PCs. TWL and J&K Audio (at more competitive prices) offer ICs, SCs and PCs. There is also Shun Mook Audio in CA, and several in Asia where this wire seems to be well-regarded.
I see that tajacobs has several spools of solid core 22ga WE wire pretty cheap. I am tired of all this experimenting:) jet
It beats experimenting with expensive wire :~)
I have some connectors I need to use anyway.