Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Perhaps because I value his opinion and respect his thoughts and thought (perhaps misguided) that I could utilize a little good natured ribbing ala lockerroom, (whoops, not football site), hence the 900-3 score. My comments were not an attack, subtle or overt. I value contrarian point of view, extremely valuable. How did you like your WE, any thoughts you might share? I'm really quite interested in Volleyguy1's full thoughts when he drops in next...Best, Rob
OK, so I think i will put my 2 cents in ($200 actually) now. I needed about 100 ft to do my living room system and got going too late for the WE16. I got a 29 ft run, but another 3 that length wasn't going to happen. So, I took a chance on a 95 ft spool of WE14 (black, stranded, and tinned). I spent a couple days last week fishing wires through the built in bookcases, floor, and crawl space. Having finished the wiring, I began to set up the electronics. I have an old unmodified Oppo 93 feeding my Coincident Dynamo using a very old and cheap pair of monster cable ICs I had in my AV system. Speakers are Coincident Triumph Extreme IIs. I fired it up and got sound out of one channel, and it sounded like crap. I turned everything off and waited two days, during which time I mumbled something about being too good to be true repeatedly. Take a deep breath and get back at it! I took everything out set it all up on the floor, and ran an $800 pair of Audio Magic Liquid Air speaker wires for a while to get used to the sound of the Oppo. I put the stuff back in the book case, rewired everything, found the issue with the left channel, and fired it up again. It does not sound all that bad. Yes, there is a nasal quality and a roughness in certain treble frequencies that will have to resolve. I'm going to take Bill's council re burn in time to heart and reserve judgment until then. But assuming 100 hours of burn in works the promised magic, I think this stuff will work for me. I will need to bring a decent source downstairs to see what I really have. I have no explanation as to why the stuff sounded so awful that first day and now sounds more than respectable.

Best of all, I still have the 29 ft of the WE 16 in red, sitting in a box untouched. I plan on holding it, since my portfolio is a little short on precious metals. However, if someone wanted to trade me a pair of NOS WE 300B tubes straight up, I think we could probably work that out. :) Stay tuned.
Brownsfan, hope it works out! I cannot vouch on the sound of the 14ga as I have mentioned before. I can tell you the 16ga is as good as wire gets after burn in. I just don't know what a thicker and different birth date means in terms of sound vs. the 16 ga.
Rob, I had a Lampizator 4/4 with Duelund caps on the input and outputs. The Yamamoto is better after two simple mods. I found the Lampi to be very good, but in the end, not as musical and engaging. Based on your sonic preferences I am quite sure the Yami is better for you than the Lampi.
Grannyring,
Thank you for the info. Are the two mods the Capictor change? Best, Rob