Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Rob, I had a Lampizator 4/4 with Duelund caps on the input and outputs. The Yamamoto is better after two simple mods. I found the Lampi to be very good, but in the end, not as musical and engaging. Based on your sonic preferences I am quite sure the Yami is better for you than the Lampi.
Grannyring,
Thank you for the info. Are the two mods the Capictor change? Best, Rob
I wish the folks posting about the organic, natural, live sound qualities described by Mr. Yazaki-san could have attended the Capital Audio Fest in Rockville, Md. last weekend. A local dealer DejaVu Audio had a room with speakers using vintage Western Electric drivers and horns and it was driven by custom electronics built with WE and other vintage parts. The sound would have knocked you over! It was truly organic and natural sounding especially with the acoustic jazz that was playing each time I was in the room. Wire makes a difference, no question about that, but speakers and electronics with the same type of qualities make an even greater difference.
Here's a more complete description of the DejaVu room at CAF.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ymisc&1439067662&openflup&11&4#11
Brownsfan,
Really sorry to hear this about your experience. Tajacobs has a excellent return policy. If the 14ga does not improve consider returning the wire. Best, Rob