Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
I wish the folks posting about the organic, natural, live sound qualities described by Mr. Yazaki-san could have attended the Capital Audio Fest in Rockville, Md. last weekend. A local dealer DejaVu Audio had a room with speakers using vintage Western Electric drivers and horns and it was driven by custom electronics built with WE and other vintage parts. The sound would have knocked you over! It was truly organic and natural sounding especially with the acoustic jazz that was playing each time I was in the room. Wire makes a difference, no question about that, but speakers and electronics with the same type of qualities make an even greater difference.
Here's a more complete description of the DejaVu room at CAF.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ymisc&1439067662&openflup&11&4#11
Brownsfan,
Really sorry to hear this about your experience. Tajacobs has a excellent return policy. If the 14ga does not improve consider returning the wire. Best, Rob
Rob, No apology necessary! I really think this wire is going to be fine once I have some burn in time. Even in its current state, I don't know of another wire in that price range that would be as good. And, as I said, I will need to bring another source downstairs before I will know anything for sure. The belden has shipped, so I should have that soon. That first day was pretty frustrating. I can't imagine what was going on. It sounded so bad, I've heard much better sound out of a boom box. Sounded a bit like my 1957 Chevy car radio. Now it sounds COMPLETELY different. Even with 3-4 hours, I am liking it more and more. I have no interest in returning the WE14 (or spending anymore time in the crawl space).

I wonder if Volleyguy is going through something similar?
Rob,

Output Cap change, WE wire on the inputs and outputs and a nice upgraded fuse. The Lampi was more forced sounding and upfront if you will. It did not let the music come to me, but rather shot it out at me. The Yami lets the music flow with an addictive ease I bet many highly touted $10,000 dacs can't touch. I like the intimacy of the Yami. The Yami sounds like a great SET amp, while the Lampi sounded more like a powerful tube push/pull amp. Trying to help you better understand the differences Rob.