Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
NoNoise,
Further, your reference of this quote, "I'll defend anyone searching for the truth but will fight anyone who claims to have found it," is misapplied in this case. I have stated over and over there are no absolute "best" in this hobby. I search for truth in sound/music but it is damn hard to find, and you aren't going to find it in $15,000 Tara Labs or 20,000 plus grand Siltec either. What was making me enthusiastic about the WE and Belden was that even a beginner with modest bucks and a modest system could afford something like these cables that would help them on the path, a benchmark at reasonable cost. There was enough positive input from many other audiophiles and my own listening to determine that it was worth bringing up in this thread. Oh, and how many designers and reviewers tell you plainly what their listening bias is, where "they are coming from" to help you make an informed choice; and to answer your question, yes, you are thin-skinned; but I won't hold that against you, wish you the best, Rob
Grannyring,
Jeff Day is intrigued by your email to him and he states, "After reading Bill Dion’s comment about how well he liked the interconnects he made using vintage Western Electric WE16GA wire, I was intrigued and thought I’d give it a try too. Many thanks to Bill for such an awesome comment!

Well, you should go to Day's Blog, read for yourself, he made your interconnect, has pictures and comments. Best, Rob
Mikirob,
I still complement you on your find. I even agree with much of what you've said. It's just that you seem to get your hackles up when someone diverges from your point of view and you bring in Day and Yazaki-san and all the loyal followers as if your point of view needs validation when just your point of view will do.

I believe what you hear: it's very close to what I hear. 'Nuf said.

All the best,
Nonoise
Mikirob, it would help if you listed the equipment in your system. This would give some context to your comments. Perhaps you did this earlier in the thread; it's hard to keep track of all the details in a long thread. That's why many of us have posted our system details as a Virtual System.

As for citing Jeff Day or Yazaki or any one else for that matter, I agree with Nonoise; it adds little weight. Each of us has our own sonic priorities, our own tastes in music and our own tastes in equipment. The only opinion that matters is our own informed opinion after trying the cables in our own system. In that regard, the Belden and WE wire are no different from any other cable. The difference is that they are so inexpensive that nearly everyone can afford to try them, unlike most commercial cables. The fact that people who have tried them reach some different conclusions doesn't mean that anyone is wrong. We simply have different reactions to the cables in our own system. You can find the same thing with most uber-expensive cables. For example, Nordost Valhala cables received mostly rave reviews when they came out with everybody noting the speed and detail. But a few noted they were lean, bright and fatiguing. The lack of agreement did not mean either side was wrong.

Incidentally the one time I did follow a reviewer's advice on cables was when I bought Sablon Panatela interconnects based on Jeff Day's very enthusiastic review. I quickly concluded their sound was not what I wanted in my system. Fortunately Sablon had a 30 day satisfaction guarantee so I was able to return them, but my point is that Jeff's conclusion that the Beldens sound better than the Panatelas didn't carry much water for me.
All good points and this is a great thread. The WE wire is different however from other wire and a value of immense proportions. Salectric, I am confident a double run as speaker cables with proper run in time will please you. I have no doubt based on your system and gear.

After burn in and a double run, if you still don't like them, then I will eat a plate of shepards pie which is the most awful tasting dish in the world to me :) I respect your opinion and hope to soon read you have tried them with proper burn in.