LSA speakers?

The name LSA came up in some other threads. I am always curious about small hidden gem type companies. Does anyone have any experience with these? Comparison with other specific models will be great, but impressions will do.
aktchi
Well, I've got around 25 to 30 hours on my LSA1 Statement monitors... still a good deal of break in to go, but I'm beginning to hear what they can do.

One thing I can report -- they are, so far, very listenable, moreso than any other speaker I've auditioned in my listening room... and I've heard quite a few. They will go quite loud, but never seem to get shouty or obnoxious.

Soundstage and imaging is great. I've found that a slight bit of toe-in increases soundstage width quite a bit, and center fill is very stable and precise.

Was listening today to "Skylarking" by XTC on vinyl. It's an album of Beatle-esque psychedelia, produced and engineered by Todd Rundgren, with all sorts of phasey studio effects thrown in.

I was listening today to the opening cut, "Summer's Cauldron." There are synthesized cricket chirps that open the track, and they were spread way, way beyond the outer borders of the speakers. There's then a synthesized bird chirp and some sort of harmonica (or synth harmonica) that enters. And I heard something I've never heard before in my listening room: image HEIGHT! The bird chirp was coming from somewhere up near the ceiling of the room, and the harmonica melody was centered between the speakers but again, way, way up off the floor. It was spooky, and very cool.

More to come...
I guess I'll add here that I am really, really enjoying the Statements. The bass is beginning to open up and they do amazingly well in that department. And the highs are so open, airy and sweet.

I was listening the the other day to some Steely Dan -- a track from "Two Against Nature" called "Negative Girl," that features a vibraphone solo about half way through. I've listened to that cut hundreds of times, but never heard that instrument -- its percussive quality -- rendered so realistically. Indeed, the Statements sound so good so far, with only shy of 50 hours on them at the most, that I keep wondering how much better they can get.

Kudos, as well, to Brian Warford, President of LSA. My first pair of LSA Stands -- purchased from Underwood Hi Fi -- came with some problems. Brian sent me a new pair right away and emailed me a prepaid UPS label to return the old set. So these guys stand behind their product, which is a pleasure.
I've got LSA standard in my Home Theatre, along with the standard center. I was seeking a very musical speaker - not super revealing like I would use in my high end audio system (where the Statement is a tempting choice!).
Art