Need Preamp and Amp to Match Vandersteen 3A Signature Speakers

I am a neophyte at hifi.   Just bought a pair of Vandersteen 3A signature speakers to replace the JBL l150A speakers that I had for years..   I want to replace the Parasound A23 amp and the Parasound P5 preamp that I currently have with something that will make the Vandersteen speakers perform at their best.     I would like to get a Class A or A/B amp.   I listen to a lot of rock and jazz.   My room is about 16' x 16'.   Can anyone give me some advice what preamp and amp would work best with these speakers.   There is so much info out there and it is very confusing.  I like a rich full sound, not harsh on the high notes.  Also like a rich, well defined base.    Thanks for any advice you can give me!!!
darmento
McCormack amps are also known to sound good with the 3a sigs.  When I had them I drove them with a DNA-0.5 Deluxe and they sounded fantastic.
ya the Mac and the big Threshold have vise like control of that bass coupler...dial it into the sweet spot and BAMMMMMM...
There is a Belles 350 on A'gon right now that will fill the bill.  Just pick a tube preamp of your choice and the DeHavilland mentioned earlier is a good one.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis96dbg-belles-350a-solid-state?refsource=hifishark
what you have is not bad at all, just under powered, get the a21 250w.  
vandersteen's like tube preamps, get something with a unique house sound like conrad Johnson.  a good amp and tube preamp would be great, vandersteen's aren't hard to drive at all...…..