New sonus faber Cremona M version

Hi

Saw that sonus faber has made a new version of the cremona called the cremona M.

Have enybody heard thise .

thanks
tda2200
I had very high hops for this one
The dealers sonus faber man warned me greatly not to come by and listen before a weeks time but just couldent help myself and he was not there so i talked another sales person into letting me here them and see them (or should i say drowl).

The look absolutly berlissimo and the where placed right beside the amati anniversario in graphite.
I remember when i actuned the org cremona , i thourgt it looked kinda ikea silly compared to the amati anni .
But the new one really has got the superstar looks.

Actually the irony of it all is that i bourgt my current setup composing of linn klimax gear because of the sound it produced when put through the org cremona.
That experince left me very moved and it all just clicked for me i beleive i experinced a musical epifany.
I thourgt it was only caused by the cremonas but living with the klimax gear for some time now i know it was the two combined and today i feel like never parden with my solos.

Now sonus faber destroyd my littel plan by putting out a new cremona m.
And the promises of a better preformans and most importantly better preformas in smaller rooms like mine that is 17 sq meters i just have to give them a good listen again before deciding.
But overall i was left sad and kinda mad at the new sonus faber team because the took away the very thing that makes franco serblins speakers so special .

I did here a very good musical bass and the had some potential no doubt but the bright tendenci destroyd it for me , and the did not do the singing think wich the org cremona dos with the right gear (the linn klimax gear with linn source. surthely did)

I really hope that a good 300 hours of run in will make them sound more like the sonus faber sound wich most off us love .

thanks
Just found this on hificlub and thourgt it is very interresting and even more so when he had to use the most smooth tubes amps out there to get somkind of balanced sound,

here is one of the reviewers comments.

There remained a few quibbles to solve though, of which the most annoying was a tendency to sound bright, almost on the verge of impertinence, I tentatively attributed to the restlessness of youth.

he Elipsas are more revealing, expressive, explicit, clear, and bold in the way they present music and ambience clues. Maybe too much so if one takes into account the buoyant performance of the ring radiator tweeter
Tda,

believe me it is the Linns :) Get some Nagras and see how the new ones sound :)

Ok, more seriously, why do you say the new Cremona's look better than the old ones. I was under the impression that they both have the same cabinets, and only the footers have been changed.
Pinkus i did not here the new ones with linn gear.

As stated 2 times it was marantz gear.

The org cremonas with linn gear do not sound lean at all heard the combi so many times .
the problem lies somwhere else in your system .

My linn gear do not sound bright or lean at all remember i have the solos.
The sound a littel maybe a tiny bit lean with my slimdevices transporter but with my new unidisk the sound just right.
The are the most transperant amps i have ever been exposed to all the frontend i have tried completly changed the tonal balance.

And this is on my tempoary system audio speakers wich are as neutral as speakers comes.

The new ones are indeed the same size but the new grill looks better and the finish also seem better.