NYAL booklet- Any value

I have a 118 page booklet called "Understanding Tube Electronics"--- A Study In: Natural Harmonics Audio, written by Harvey Rosenburg Of New York Audio Labs in 1984, apparently just after Julius Futterman passed on his rights and patents to his OTL designs. I was wondering if this would be of any value to a tube afficianado or NYAL collecter.
sherod
Hi Clueless. It's interesting that you mentioned that this stuff was advertised on Ebay. I just typed in Harvey Rosenberg and what do you know, this same booklet along with two others are up for bid together. There is a little over a day left of bidding. So far the high bid is at $27.00.
Sherod: I was just joking that the material that you have was of little value. Someone somewhere is always willing to pay good money for someone else's junk. Just look at Audiogon and Ebay for further proof : ) On top of that, when someone offers to "do you a favour" and is willing to do so at twice the money that you have into it, you should suspect that something is up : )

Honestly though, i don't know what would be involved in copying this and / or the legalities involved, but i would be interested in obtaining a decent copy at a reasonable price. If you were to ever make duplicates of this, please contact me, I would be willing to compensate you for your efforts and expenses. Sean
>
Hi Sherod:

said above by Sean >>Someone somewhere is always willing to pay good money for someone else's junk.

I just bid it up to $51.hehe
The norm is for bids to go up quite a bit the last few minutes.

I remain,
Harvey would have loved this thread...God bless his soul!
Remember, he was the one who once publically stated, that we should not only mortgage our homes, but also pimp our grannies to buy a decent stereo rig. He glowed, like his tubes and occasionally he blew up and caused shorts all over...like his tubes. Lovely man, not one of those p.c. bores, who abound these days. Also sprach ye olde curmudgeon,
Nice Eulogy Detlof.
Well, for the record, the E-bay books by Harvey went for just over $150.

I remain,