Parasound JC1's vs. Sim Audio W10

I am looking for amps to drive some MBL 101d's and wonder which of these two monoblocks would work the best. Or any other suggestions that you might have.
husk01
The pricing of the JC-1 will go from 6K/pr to 7K/pr effective 5-1-05 due to increased parts costs.....

Bob Crump
CTC Builders
So if the Nichicon Caps are the result of the long break-in of the JC1, what can be used the has a shorter break-in time of same quality and cost? go smaller and have additional ones?
Lenght of breaking-in proccess should be not the crucial item. Why so much energy invested in week or two more or less waiting for optimisation? Final outcome is the issue, IMO. I love JC1 because of the final outcome performance (not owner yet, but will be one day if God say so...).
The sorry facts regarding the JC-1 is that they don't sound good unless you have 1200 - 1400 hours of play time on them. I heard a pair last year and frankly was underwelmed to say the least. They had a total of about 200 hours.
I would hope they sound great after 1400 hours, but me ( living in Australia) I am not going buy something I don't like the sound of, on the promise that it will dramtically change after 60 -90 days. If there was a money back guarantee - perhaps. I checked with the dealer today and the amps still only have 300 hours on them and they much prefer the W-5's. They thought I was mad stating that the designer asks you to put 90 days straight for it to sound decent.
To me Parasound should change the caps so anyone can hear 90% of what the amp is capable of after 200 hours of so.

Anyway I have given up on the JC-1 and will listen to a Pass X350.5 next week.

Anyway, my rant is over.
Uh oh. Ah...I hate to tell you this, but the Pass needs 2,000 hours to sound good.