Parasound JC1's vs. Sim Audio W10

I am looking for amps to drive some MBL 101d's and wonder which of these two monoblocks would work the best. Or any other suggestions that you might have.
husk01
Hi Dalton

I got opposite info from another forum. A dealer guarantee NOTHING has been changed with price. Tons of JC1s for 6000k pair...
The pricing of the JC-1 will go from 6K/pr to 7K/pr effective 5-1-05 due to increased parts costs.....

Bob Crump
CTC Builders
So if the Nichicon Caps are the result of the long break-in of the JC1, what can be used the has a shorter break-in time of same quality and cost? go smaller and have additional ones?
Lenght of breaking-in proccess should be not the crucial item. Why so much energy invested in week or two more or less waiting for optimisation? Final outcome is the issue, IMO. I love JC1 because of the final outcome performance (not owner yet, but will be one day if God say so...).
The sorry facts regarding the JC-1 is that they don't sound good unless you have 1200 - 1400 hours of play time on them. I heard a pair last year and frankly was underwelmed to say the least. They had a total of about 200 hours.
I would hope they sound great after 1400 hours, but me ( living in Australia) I am not going buy something I don't like the sound of, on the promise that it will dramtically change after 60 -90 days. If there was a money back guarantee - perhaps. I checked with the dealer today and the amps still only have 300 hours on them and they much prefer the W-5's. They thought I was mad stating that the designer asks you to put 90 days straight for it to sound decent.
To me Parasound should change the caps so anyone can hear 90% of what the amp is capable of after 200 hours of so.

Anyway I have given up on the JC-1 and will listen to a Pass X350.5 next week.

Anyway, my rant is over.