Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Ditto @geoffkait's questions. I would like specifics on what you removed @perfectpathtech since I use a lot of those types of devices in my system. 

Bybee signal enhancers, first generation.

I’m not totally sure I would intimate that everyone else would experience your results.

Neither would I! however I have 2 customers that followed suit. One had 16 IQSE's now gone, the other was using 4 I think, which are now gone
from his system.

What other parameters besides dynamics and air did you look for?
We did not look for anything, just conveying what happened. This was also confirmed by both customers.
First, let me say, I did not get the Total Contact for free nor did I get paId for writing how amazed I was by the dramatic changes I experienced in my system! The only way I even heard about the TC was because a friend of mine is a reviewer and he also paid for his tube as well. He has one of the best systems I have heard and he invited me to listen to his system after treating almost every component power supply and cables. His system became visceral and holographic in a way that made me a bit nervous. Not in a bad way, but I felt almost as if I was being overloaded or overwhelmed by the purity of sound I was experiencing. 
I myself don't have an extra $600.00 laying around but I will be setting a goal to put aside every mouth some spare coin and will also invest in at least one Omega E mat This forum should be about the positive experience we can share with each other and not this internal bickering between the skeptics and those that have the knowledge.You see, the lack of knowledge leaves one ignorant. So lets stop the infighting and educate each other
Yeah, but you were not (rpt not) a beta tester. The beta testers were the subject of the quid pro quo debate, not later customers.
If your confused, a journey & macez101 are both me, it just depends on which devise i am using to write on the forum!

Thanks Frank, I will be trying the Omega E matts as you suggested.