Power amp for Modwright LS100

Just got a Modwright LS100 and now looking for a suitable amp. Speakers is a pair of Harbeth SHL5+. Recommendations would be welcome!
bluejeans
Thanks for your replies. The likes of XA30.8 and AR REF75SE  are surely excellent amps but are over my budget. 
I had the LS 100 ---Parasound halo A21 amp---Theos Speakers n KimberKable silverstreak IC---12TC speaker cable---sounded good 2 me----Plus using the LR controls on back of A21 were much better sounding then using the useless balance control on the LS100........  Good Luck.
I’ve been running a Pass x250.8 with great results. I’ve also tried the Black Treasure CV181’s ( 2 different pairs) in my LS-100 and have nothing but noise after a couple months use. Now have a set of Psvane CV181’s running which are almost as good as the Black Treasures, but are starting to get a little noisy after just a few months. I’ve gone through the old rectifier tube that was in when I got it in May of last year, plus a new one I replaced the old one with. This also blew the Synergistic Red fuse I was running in it. I’m done playing with tubes. Just the other day I bought an Ayre K-1xe to replace the Modwright. It arrives Thursday.
Good luck in your quest.
I have a Pass X250 with my ModWright LS36.5. My experience with a big SS amps with a tube preamp it's best to run balanced cables. My previous ModWright SWL 9.0SE was a little noisy too which is why I sold it and got the LS36.5. Your formerr LS100 has an XLR out, but it's just a cheater - not balanced.  Pass X250.8 with the Ayre K1XE should be very nice. Run balance cables if not.