Power amp for Modwright LS100

Just got a Modwright LS100 and now looking for a suitable amp. Speakers is a pair of Harbeth SHL5+. Recommendations would be welcome!
bluejeans
All good. It's going to come down to what you like. Everything noted on your shortlist is very nice stuff. I own a LS36.5 so I'd say start with ModWright and Pass if you're staying SS. If you're thinking tubes then I think it gets more difficult but can pay off. If you're thinking a tube amp, don't overlook maintenance, heat and tube replacement. If you're leaning towards SS, with your speakers I'd maybe move ARC and Bryston to the bottom of the list. Personally not a big fan of current ARC SS amps and not sure I'd go with Bryston, although very nice amps, with your speakers. I'd look at at one of the lowered power Pass XA amps - XA30.8  to start with or a ARC Ref 75SE; if new is a little outside your budget they are often on the used market. As much as I love my Pass, I'd say look into the Ref 75 with your speakers. Good luck.
I presently drive Daedalus Argos V2 with Modwright LS100 & KWA100SE. Yes, the yare a different "animal" than the Harbeths. That said, they previously drove JM Reynaud Offrande Supreme monitors easily and musically.
Thanks for your replies. The likes of XA30.8 and AR REF75SE  are surely excellent amps but are over my budget. 
I had the LS 100 ---Parasound halo A21 amp---Theos Speakers n KimberKable silverstreak IC---12TC speaker cable---sounded good 2 me----Plus using the LR controls on back of A21 were much better sounding then using the useless balance control on the LS100........  Good Luck.