Quicksilver V4 vs Manley Snappers

Is anyone able to describe the differences between these 2 amps? Bass, midrange, heat, etc.....much appreciated.
gwng8
Seriously, both wonderful, but I think Samhar's point tips the advantage to QS if tube rolling is something you are interested in. Anyone should be able to live happily with either amp. I prefer the look of the V4, another possible factor.
Ive never owned either but my bro had the V4s and Ive heard the snappers many times.IMO the Quicksilvers do things better.The snappers live up to their name,too snappy for a tube amp if that makes sense.Another thing to consider is resale.Manley doubled their prices over night ,pissing alot off also causing the used prices to go up.For that alone I wouldnt buy Manley..plus ,again my opinion the Quicksilvers smoke them...good luck.
It all depends on what speaker you use. There is no black and white answer to your question.
Like Missioncoonery, I've also been around both a lot.

Like both a great deal. In terms of companies, you're dealing with excellence on either side. When it comes to heat, the V4s are definitely warmer, though certainly not to the point where it should be a concern. I own amps that run hotter.

Sonically, it's really a case of them being very different products. The Manleys are more engaging, upfront and brash. The Quicksilvers more romantic, lush, and rich. Personally, I really love the V4. If I could order the Snappers with the triode option, things would be closer though I might still opt for the V4. For what people traditionally expect out of a "rock" amp, the Manleys get the nod.