Quicksilver V4 vs Manley Snappers

Is anyone able to describe the differences between these 2 amps? Bass, midrange, heat, etc.....much appreciated.
gwng8
If I only listened to rock I'd go with the V-4's just on their ability to use 6550, KT-88, 6L6s and EL-34 tubes. I'd use the 6550 or KT-88 for rock over the EL-34. I owned the V-4's with GL KT-88's re-issues to drive Vandersteen 3A Sigs, they are wonderful sounding amps with plenty of power and speed to rock.
Seriously, both wonderful, but I think Samhar's point tips the advantage to QS if tube rolling is something you are interested in. Anyone should be able to live happily with either amp. I prefer the look of the V4, another possible factor.
Ive never owned either but my bro had the V4s and Ive heard the snappers many times.IMO the Quicksilvers do things better.The snappers live up to their name,too snappy for a tube amp if that makes sense.Another thing to consider is resale.Manley doubled their prices over night ,pissing alot off also causing the used prices to go up.For that alone I wouldnt buy Manley..plus ,again my opinion the Quicksilvers smoke them...good luck.
It all depends on what speaker you use. There is no black and white answer to your question.