Quicksilver V4 vs Manley Snappers

Is anyone able to describe the differences between these 2 amps? Bass, midrange, heat, etc.....much appreciated.
gwng8
Gwng8, the V4 versus Snapper decision is a difficult one for me, as it comes down to a chocolate or vanilla kind of thing. Which one is best depends on personal taste.

However, bringing up the Neo Classic 250s shifts the argument into a different direction. It's more this chocolate or that one. If you're really leaning toward a richer, lusher presentation of that Manley product, the Quicksilver V4s fit the bill. The Snappers are a more raucous, emphatic kind of sound that should satisfy someone looking for something more along the lines of a traditional rock and roll amp.
I am responding late in the game but only because someone else may read this in the future and want to help them.
i have owned the Snappers multiple times and really like them. They are great amps and you can't go wrong with that amp but they are no where in the same league as the V4's. It is not a flip of the coin or a chocolate or Vanilla. The V4's floor the Snappers in every single way. Not a fair comparison at all. Not even close - the Snapper is no where near in the same class and I really like the Snapper but the V4 is rare and super special and a silky beast...
Thanks Johnny R Happy New Year!

BTW I just picked up a pair Conrad Johnson Premier 12 mono's running K120's and that's an amp that can compete with the V4 in similar price range. Not quite as macro dynamic but every bit as detailed, close in bass but a prettier sounding amp more liquid and lush... That old school, big tube CJ sound is something, especially tightened up with the KT120's vs the 6550 and its not even a close comparison to the Snappers...
FWIW, I just "witnessed" a pair of V4s with the KT-150 output tubes driving a pair of the new Gershwin Grande Avante Garde speakers last night at a dealer's. They are just stunning amplifiers on any level. Lush and romantic are certainly not words I would use but the harmonic resolution, soundstaging, tonality and decay into the darkness was just breathtaking, like a great SET with power and no limitations. I've heard numerous Quicksilver amps many times in the past and am still trying to figure out what made this time so special. Synergy with those speakers or the KT150 tube? 180 watts with real finess and power is a rare beast indeed. Everyone there had the same impression.