Rhodium vs Gold AC connectors

Hi dear fellows.Does anybody tried these type of connectors in power cords?In my case I don`t know which could be the differences in sound performances between them.I heard that rhodium connectors have more extended hights frequences , more airy and fluid than gold connectors, but also that they can produce a non-lively sound, with too much control.Regarding Gold connectors I red that they produce a warmer sound, specially in the mids, but with not so much detail as rhodium.Is it true?I will appreciate your comments to make a proper decision.Thanks in advance!Raf
rafael0054
whatever!, go ahead, a/b the outlets then come tell us your impression's, then, I can say, I told you so, I recommend that you do it instead of argueing that I cannot hear a difference, also, I have never told anyone that my old player was damaged in an electrical storm ever, there would have been far more damage than infant tube failure and a power board to the power supply to go out, really!
you need to leave me alone!, I have not said nothing out of the way to you!, this was a very good thread until you came here to try to discredit me, I have every right to talk about these outlets that I spent weeks a/b ing,I made my pick on what works for me, do what works for you, that is all that matters!
also, I will add, my vincent cd-s7 floors the fricken Ayon cd-s2 in every way possible with sound reproduction on my system, the ayon was over priced garbage audio!, I cannot stand the sound of 6h30 russian tubes, they are forward sounding by nature, you do not know nothing about vincent audio's sound!, my system out performs many costlier than mine period, my system is $60,000.00 retail, that is enough for me currently!, there is not much difference between a system at $60,000.00 and $150,000.00, the return is very small, are you sure you are a seasoned audiophile?, I have been building system's that out perform most costlier all my life!, do not bother to talk to me any longer, talk tosome one who will listen to you, I do not need no opinon's from you to build!
Let's see Audiolabyrinth, you have a tube cd player/linestage, you are using Gold Oyaides (079’s) which are adding further warmth, have vintage JBL speakers and prefer the GTX-D(R) over the GTX-D(G)? Well dah, obbviously the rhodium version is going to have better synergy. You woudn't even need a high end system as the differences would be stark. BUT, if you want to make broad statements about the differences in sound between the two outlets, really don't waste everyone's time. Your system is not resolving or neutral enough to do that. It's like the blind leading the blind.

Secondly, regarding the story about how your Ayon CD-2s blew up, who should I believe? A guy who was suspended then put on moderation for one year on this forum after aggressively attacking another member and posting false and misleading comments in thier ad to sell a high end cd player and separate review they posted in an attempt to undermine them, or a reputable and honest member who keeps his nose clean? Tell me, who should I believe?

Yes, you have a $60k retail system...comprised of $45k worth of cables and $15k which makes up the rest of your system including your cd player, preamp, amplifier (presumably including repair costs after you blew that up as well), racks, isolation, conditioner and wpo. So you're essentially telling us that your $45k worth of cables competes with $150k systems? Maybe i'm not a "seasoned audiophile" like you afterall, lol!
Your system is not resolving or neutral enough to do that. It's like the blind leading the blind.Really!, I can hear a fly's wing's flap in the back ground of the music, I can hear the pages turn on the music book listening to classical, jazz, etc.., oh my mistake, $70,000.00 retail system, you go ahead and believe what ever fantasy world you live in, you have never listened to my system!, if you do not stop posting false info on me that is absolutley not true, I will report you!, if you think I cannot hear a substantial difference between outlet's on my system, something must be wrong with you, I am done talking to you!, you live in a different world, remember what I said here, one more time, and see what happens!, go about your bussiness and I will do the same, see ya!