Sony PS-X9

I'm close to making a purchase of mentioned TT.  Price is right at $13K.  Price wise, could I buy a better TT ??

Thanks in advance, 

Jose
jg2077
The DP-100M?  Last one I saw with DK-100 went for $10K. 

How are you going to ship it?  All the proxy services I know of wash their hands of any guarantees in their fine print due to weight and size.
@Jones.  I sent an email asking what the shipping cost would be.  I'm waiting for a response.   

If I understand correctly,  seller sends to auction site and they ship to buyer.?

By the way,  I bought a Basis 2500 with vacuum locally, temporary..

Jose
I sent an email asking what the shipping cost would be. I’m waiting for a response.

the automatic calculator on yahoo indicates scary prices regardless of the item; I have simulated some calculations and I have found that to send in Europe an item weighing 20Kg I would be asked  1000/1300 € and over, while the item could cost half.
I wrote to Yahoo complaining that those prices can only be paid for shipments to the moon or mars, I was told that the total cost of shipping is calculated at the end of the auction but all this is not correct; those who aim at the auction have the right to know the shipping costs first.
They are crazy at all.

The response I received, tells they are limited by size and weight (Japan Post),  However,  the "aledo" website says they can ship anywhere in the world with little restrictions, they contradict themselves... I emailed back, asking if they will or not, ship using other means.  Waiting for response. 

Jose