Speaker Cable Suggestion

I'm building my new hifi system. Currently includes a pair of B&W 804s, a Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated as well as the matching CD player.

Does anyone have any suggestions for potential speaker cable that would match best? The interconnect should be changed soon as well.

My idea would be the golden cross serie from Cardas or the neutral reference.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Daniel
rickli9
Honestly I have used Phoenix Golds wich are cheap as dirt all copper and they work well with a bright system.These are biwire. We had a shoot out and they won handily.The Cardas Cross which is the lower end of the Cardas line will still cost you a fortune .. The neutral refs are not going sound like the typical cardas and won't be warm.BTW the Phoenix Golds are a Carver product, I am not a Carver lover but these are very good.Quest for sound will make any length you want, he's an agon dealer.
I would suggest cables from Empirical Design. I ran Ridge Street Pioma!, Wireworld Polaris and, for a long while, Audience Au24 and found the ED cables to be superior in every respect. Detail without being tipped up or harsh. Holographic imaging and great reproduction of acoustic venue. Give Karl a call--he is knowledgeable, sincere and completely devoid of BS. He makes all types of cables, uses top quality connectors and dresses everything beautifully. Best of all, his cables won't break the bank. He offers a money back guarantee so there is nothing to lose. I wrote a review here on the A'gon which was also posted on Audio Asylum. With the recent reviews in Tone Audio I think you will be hearing more of this company.
Buy the 10 gauge Belden 5000 series Cable from Blue Jeans Cable. Don't get the four wire set-up.

You can outfit your system for about $50, including the gold plated locking banana plugs.

This wire sounds every bit as good in my system as the spendy cable it replaced! Put your money elsewhere.
make an effort to get a biwire version of whatever speaker cable you end up with. B&Ws like to be biwired.
Cables that worked really good with my N803s were Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun, Audience AU24(bit less bass impact though), Synergistic Research Tesla Accelerator, Purist Audio Aqueous 20th Anniversary. Avoid lean sounding cables and ones that roll of lows and emphasize highs. Try to find a cables that is most equally balanced...I know this is tough.
The Cardas you mentioned should be good, but I would recommend AZ Satori Shotgun instead, with matching AZ Matrix Reference MkII interconnects. All can be bought here used and are really good value. Just my opinion.