Speaker Stands For the Sonus Faber Concertinos

The Sonus stands themselves are too pricey for my budget. I am looking for an alternative. If you own these speakers and have found stands that work and look great with them, PLEASE ADVISE. Price range must stay between $200 and 300. Thank you.
fullrun
Thank you all again. It definitely is an option to wait it out until a used pair of SF show up. Even the top end hi-fi stores in NYC have either "nada" or poor quality. The reason - the demand for monitors vs. floorstanding doesn't warrant it. Another option is to low ball it for right now; buy the SFs when they show up and resell the orginal stands. One thing seems clear in today's market... you are not going to get a good reference stand for under $300. For the Osiris fans, I am looking around for the 27"/28" -- But, so far no luck. Thanks again for your input.
Go on line to Audiopoints.com. Ask to speak to Robert. You are going to love him. They are developing a speaker stand that is right up your alley. It might seem expensive, but I don't think there is a pair of stands for over a thousand dollars that are going to be better than these. I am going to buy a pair for my future Revel M 20s. That is going to be a Fall purchase for me, and I am going to buy the speaker stands I just mentioned. After you talk to him you may too!
Happy listening,
Warren
Whirshfield, I will definitely check it out. And, it's appreciated. But, say, for conversation sake, you spend 700 on speakers. It's insane, IMHO, to spend another 5 or 6 on stands... when it could have gone into a better speaker. NO!!!??? More expensive, doesn't necessarily mean better... even in the audio world. Anyway, thanks.
You might try the Sanus Systems Ultimate Foundations. You can get them for around $300 even from the manufacturer at www.sanus.com and you may be able to find a retailer who will discount them. I wouldn't bother with the less expensive Sanus Stands.
Fullrun, this is true,what you say, but if the $700 is actually buying something worth a lot more because you are buying it used, then I can see a good rationalization for spending the money on the stands.(even new) If that is not the case your statement is right on. Good listening always..