Speaker Stands For the Sonus Faber Concertinos

The Sonus stands themselves are too pricey for my budget. I am looking for an alternative. If you own these speakers and have found stands that work and look great with them, PLEASE ADVISE. Price range must stay between $200 and 300. Thank you.
fullrun
Whirshfield, I will definitely check it out. And, it's appreciated. But, say, for conversation sake, you spend 700 on speakers. It's insane, IMHO, to spend another 5 or 6 on stands... when it could have gone into a better speaker. NO!!!??? More expensive, doesn't necessarily mean better... even in the audio world. Anyway, thanks.
You might try the Sanus Systems Ultimate Foundations. You can get them for around $300 even from the manufacturer at www.sanus.com and you may be able to find a retailer who will discount them. I wouldn't bother with the less expensive Sanus Stands.
Fullrun, this is true,what you say, but if the $700 is actually buying something worth a lot more because you are buying it used, then I can see a good rationalization for spending the money on the stands.(even new) If that is not the case your statement is right on. Good listening always..
Thank you all... the conversation must have opened up the possbility for the perfect stands to come along....the one and only Sonus Faber Fixed Height Stands themselves....and it was exactly at a price that I could afford. The universe must have been listening. May wonderful sounds surrond you all.