speakers for classical music

Would like to hear from classical music listeners as to best floorstanders for that genre. B&W 803's sound good but want to get input with regard to other possibilities.
musicnoise
Not sure how we got from speakers for classical music to being bestowed with a lecture from upon high about the inherent superiority of tube electronics. G.

I don't know if tube electronics are inherently superior or not, but from his description and some reviews I've read, I would very much like to hear Atmasphere's particular design and approach properly implemented in a matching system!
06-10-08: Mapman said:

"I don't know if tube electronics are inherently superior or not, but from his description and some reviews I've read, I would very much like to hear Atmasphere's particular design and approach properly implemented in a matching system!"

I think that's exactly his objective.

I wouldn't want to buy from a designer that didn't believe in his own stuff, so more power to him.

Dave
"I would very much like to hear Atmasphere's particular design and approach properly implemented in a matching system!"

Me too. . . already heard Atma's designs at RMAF twice. . . perhaps 3rd time lucky? G.