Speakers for Plinius 8150

I'm looking for a good match for an 8150. They will have to fill a large space, about 1400sq.ft.
matthewb
Carl, www.paragonacoustics.com goes nowhere. What happened to Paragon? --Dan
Have used: Totem Model 1, Sonus COncertino, Dynaudio Contour 1.1. I know of someone also using the Dynaudio 1.8 with no problems whatsoever. This amp is so compatible with so many speakers, its amazing! In a few months, I'm gonna be trying a Merlin TSM-SE and a JM lab speaker with this amp. Great Amp!
You should definitely get the speakers first, and amp later. BUT AN AMP IS NOT "ESSENTIALLY JUST A CABLE". That's the most dumbass thing I've heard in a while, heh heh heh...
Why in the hell do you want speakers to match your amp.?Get the speakers you like,then deal with the rest.Remember that amplifier is essentially just a cable.
As I've said elsewhere in discussion, the Paragon Acoustics Radiant is an extremely good value at $2850, more so than the Regent. I don't have Plinius, or even an integrated, but with my Krell KAV-250a, I measured peaks of 98dB at a listening distance of 11 feet in a 4200 cubic foot concrete room. They are extremely dynamic, and extremely low in coloration, with perhaps the third best dome tweeter in the world. I augment them with the Sunfire subwoofer (yes, I know there are better subs out there). IT'S STILL THE BEST SOUND I'VE HEARD, and I've heard expensive stuff, from dealers and individuals. www.paragonacoustics.com
I almost bought the 8150 but opted to get the SA-100 and M16 preamp instead. I am running Hales Revelation 3's with this combo and also demoed them with the 8150. They are a great match for either the 8150 or the separates and retail for $2195. I believe they will fill a large listening space; if you need more speaker, consider the Hales Transcendance 8's. Good luck. bobm