Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I would like to hear from those of you how have
had a chance to compare the T3 UHC PC to the
Hologram A PC.
Hi Scottmac62, I own both. The T3 UHC retails for $1200 and it is very similar to the T3 that sell for $900. The only real difference is the T3 UHC is used for power conditioners because of its extra run of wire and higher gauge. The two T3's are both warm and lush in the midrange, have a holographic presence, great sound stage air and layering, detail, and low frequency control and extension and a relaxed and musical balance.

The Hologram A is total state of the art and costs $2600 retail. It is a night and day difference. The Hologram A is Synergistic reference power cord for amplifiers and pre-amplifiers. It blends pin-point imagining of precise image placement with holographic illumination that expands the boundaries of your sound-stage. It has rich harmonic texture and layering with amazing detail and air that is never fatiguing while low frequencies that are tight and deeply extended with realistic attack and control.

If you want the ultimate go with the Hologram A on Amp and Pre. Ultimate on power conditioner is the Precision AC. The T3 and T3 UHC are also to be audition and go with what sounds best in your system. Contact The Cable Company for a full compliment to try and compare.
scottmac62, I haven't tried a T3 UHC but I just put a T3 on my Sub. I had a Subwoofer AC Master Coupler Active on my SVS PB13 Ultra and it has been about 12 days and the T3 is simply amazing on it. I'd just say "bloomed the bass" in many aspects. Definition, pitch, tightness and very very smooth. I just bought a Hologram A for my power amp that replaced a T3 and after installing it I noticed a huge difference rite away. I will post more after it breaks into the system more....

Regards Bacardi
The sole exception I would make to the above is to say that my linestage did not like the Hologram A. The simple T2 was better.
Thanks for the info everyone.

I do have both the T3 and T3 UHC.
I really like the warmth
of these cables. So, if I go with a Hologram A
will I lose any of this warmth?