Talon Loudspeakers

Has anybody heard the Talon loudspeakers? Any thoughts? Especially the Talon Peregrine speakers ($6,000). Thanks.
128x128elb

Showing 5 responses by phill_06896

IMO, Talon is considerably overpriced. Beware. Most of the folks who tout this speaker appear to be dealers, employees and the INEXPERIENCED. But don't take my word for it. Go and listen for yourself. But make sure you listen to plenty of competitors at the same price point. If you do, I doubt you'll buy Talon.
Let me make myself perfectly clear. In my opinion, only an idiot would buy Talon speakers at anything more than 30% or so of list price. The people who buy Talon speakers remind me of the idiots on the classified board trying to sell the Sony SCD-777ES SACD player for $2100 used when it can be purchased from an authorized dealer for $1600 brand new, sealed in the box. There's a sucker born every minute!
Another dimwitted post from my favorite imbecile Carl_eber. Carl, I'm glad that you've listened to every speaker in existence and can tell us that ONLY maggies aren't overpriced. What a moron you are!
Carl, I knew you were a moron, but I didn't know you were a crybaby too. Poor baby.