Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Tara Labs finally has put the new power cables on there web-site, they are still working on some of the pics of the power cords,However, after my phone call to them, the power cords are there now for all to view, Enjoy!
Misternice, I bought both the Furutech GTX-D Rhodium and Gold, also one aluminum frame and one carbon fiber plate, how long or hours did it take before you formed your conclusions between these two version's that was best for you and your system?, If I can determine benefits of the frame and cover plate, I will buy the same for the other outlet, I am doing this because of the huge mixed bag of opinions out there concerning these wpo's, I am sure this will take a while for my impression's, reply when you can, cheers.
Hi Jebsmith73, I respect the Stage 3 Kraken power cord you have, alot of great feed back on your power cord, A very fair comparison would be the Tara labs GrandMaster power cord, they are about the same retail price point for 6ft length, if you could get your hands on this Grandmaster power cord to audition and give adequete burn-in time, I would be most interested in your impressions.
Hi Everyone, I will be doing a full review of the Tara labs Omega Gold speaker cables soon, after I can determine what these furutech GTX-D Rhodium and Gold will do for my modded krell 700cx and my Tube/solid state hybred digital player, and conclude the benefits of useing the furutech wall frame and cover plates, however, I welcome everyone to post on this thread, maybe latter I will do a review on how or if these Furutech products accomidate the Tara labs sound, we all know that audio is system dependent, so if any of you like, I will do the furutech mated with Tara Labs review too, cheers gentleman