The best separates between $2500-3000. Moving on from the original Rogue Sphinx Intg..

I have decided  NOT to upgrade the original  Rogue Sphinx integrated amp to its new version.  Therefore, I would humbly ask for recommendations for  the best separates in the $2500-3000 range. I would prefer the same brand pre-amp and power amp, but will consider mixed brands.

My requirements are basic: at least 150-175 RMS; a simple "quality" remote with a mute switch and smoothly calibrated volume control.  Pre-amp Out ( optional) feature;.  A good headphone stage;  A good to VG phono stage, BUT  CAN forego in favor of a good  phono box.. .

I DON'T WANT OR NEED:  an onboard DAC for streaming audio files  ; processor loops, or subwoofer inputs and outputs HT inputs and outputs;  class D amp

Because of the plethora of new pre-amps with the features I don't want, I might consider older "quality" pre-amps without the bells and whistles. However, I AM NOT interested in  so called   "upgraded" vintage  or refurbished" crap from 20-30 years ago. I recently got burned on a refurbished and marginally upgraded turntable. My mistake.  Thank you for your advice 

sunnyjim

Thanks to all have responded so far; My reply to Lowrider  indicated I would reply to the others separately in one reply context.  However, it was lost according to Audiogon..... AG claims it was a glitch!!  

To mensch; I saw the ad but don't know if I want to get back into mono blocks, even though it looks like a deal I previously owned the Red Dragon M-500's about 6 years ago  Sounded edgy and bright after a while 

To Jl35, I am familiar with the Khartago, and almost bought one a few years ago. Do you know if the Khartago Plus sounded better than original, or provides more power??   I know the original review in TAS was very positive, and Jon Valin bravely claimed that despite some gritty sound in the midrange, Khartago sounded similar  to the $45,000  Soulution amp. .  What rope was he smoking that day?? 

The Plus sounds better than the original. Power increase is minimal. Not familiar with the mono block version, and there is a version above the Plus. I briefly replaced a Pass X250.5 with it, and the Khartago was quite impressive.  I did like the Pass better though...

Jl35, 

I am concern that the Khartago's 130 RMS  may not be enough power should I go with Maggie's .7 speakers. or even another box speaker. It is only 30 watts more than Rogue Sphinx integrated, and so about 3db more volume or head room.  But, I  am not looking for "more volume" as greater clarity and resolution, and musicality.  Nevertheless, I have been looking for a pre-amp.  I saw a review in this month TAS about Brown Audio Labs sp-1. pre-amp . Dick  Olsher raved about its MM phonostage,, but the unit has no head phone feature, or phono stage.

Obviously I could go out and buy a quality phono box, but that is more wires.  The IA has a MP3 input which does not sound as good according to Olsher as listening through the output stage.  I have no use for that , and hate MP compressed music. It  also has no remote or balance control.  The pre-amp also has low noise and distortion specs. It sells $850.  However, it is one man company which may not be around in 5 years.  

I gather that in the current separates market, these features are luxuries, and supposedly increase production costs. I would easily have settled for the headphone feature and a good remote.  

BTW, what pre-amp did you use with the Khartago Plus??  I have learned that impedance matching between pre-amp and power amp can make a difference in the sound quality, especially with mixed brand componnets   Thanks for the info,.   

@sunnyjim,
   Have you considered the Parasound A21 power amp?
250wpc/8 ohms and 400w/4 ohms. There's a lot of love for them and I've seen them come up for sale used.
I used a Rowland Capri. Original version. Stratos has more power very similar sound  I did not like the Parasound but many do