The best separates between $2500-3000. Moving on from the original Rogue Sphinx Intg..

I have decided  NOT to upgrade the original  Rogue Sphinx integrated amp to its new version.  Therefore, I would humbly ask for recommendations for  the best separates in the $2500-3000 range. I would prefer the same brand pre-amp and power amp, but will consider mixed brands.

My requirements are basic: at least 150-175 RMS; a simple "quality" remote with a mute switch and smoothly calibrated volume control.  Pre-amp Out ( optional) feature;.  A good headphone stage;  A good to VG phono stage, BUT  CAN forego in favor of a good  phono box.. .

I DON'T WANT OR NEED:  an onboard DAC for streaming audio files  ; processor loops, or subwoofer inputs and outputs HT inputs and outputs;  class D amp

Because of the plethora of new pre-amps with the features I don't want, I might consider older "quality" pre-amps without the bells and whistles. However, I AM NOT interested in  so called   "upgraded" vintage  or refurbished" crap from 20-30 years ago. I recently got burned on a refurbished and marginally upgraded turntable. My mistake.  Thank you for your advice 

sunnyjim
The Plus sounds better than the original. Power increase is minimal. Not familiar with the mono block version, and there is a version above the Plus. I briefly replaced a Pass X250.5 with it, and the Khartago was quite impressive.  I did like the Pass better though...

Jl35, 

I am concern that the Khartago's 130 RMS  may not be enough power should I go with Maggie's .7 speakers. or even another box speaker. It is only 30 watts more than Rogue Sphinx integrated, and so about 3db more volume or head room.  But, I  am not looking for "more volume" as greater clarity and resolution, and musicality.  Nevertheless, I have been looking for a pre-amp.  I saw a review in this month TAS about Brown Audio Labs sp-1. pre-amp . Dick  Olsher raved about its MM phonostage,, but the unit has no head phone feature, or phono stage.

Obviously I could go out and buy a quality phono box, but that is more wires.  The IA has a MP3 input which does not sound as good according to Olsher as listening through the output stage.  I have no use for that , and hate MP compressed music. It  also has no remote or balance control.  The pre-amp also has low noise and distortion specs. It sells $850.  However, it is one man company which may not be around in 5 years.  

I gather that in the current separates market, these features are luxuries, and supposedly increase production costs. I would easily have settled for the headphone feature and a good remote.  

BTW, what pre-amp did you use with the Khartago Plus??  I have learned that impedance matching between pre-amp and power amp can make a difference in the sound quality, especially with mixed brand componnets   Thanks for the info,.   

@sunnyjim,
   Have you considered the Parasound A21 power amp?
250wpc/8 ohms and 400w/4 ohms. There's a lot of love for them and I've seen them come up for sale used.
I used a Rowland Capri. Original version. Stratos has more power very similar sound  I did not like the Parasound but many do