The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
In my limited listening experience, I would say the B&W802D are the best I've ever heard. Would love to audition some Wilsons though.
Scaena 3.2 line array. Imagine a speaker system that sounds like a full range driver having no crossover but without the usual roll offs in frequency response at the top and bottom of the spectrum. The Scaena's feature a line array of drivers measuring about three inches in diameter augmented by a ribbon tweeter line array for the highs and an eighteen inch woofer for the bass. When music is playing you can't hear the separate drivers at all, just a seamless blend. You can do as I've done and stare at the drivers during your listening experience. Your eyes will see the different drivers yet your ears will not hear them as separate sources of sound. When you add to this lack of an audible crossover a superb octave to octave balance, electrostatic-like resolution and an uncanny ability to create three dimensional images you realize that you are listening to a speaker that is more capable than most at helping to recreate an illusion of live music in your home. Forgiving that there may be some speakers (think horns and their incredible dynamics) that can surpass the Scaenas in certain aspects, IMHO, listening to the Scaena line array can be simply described as pure magic. Highly recommended.