To Power Condition or not?

I have 6 monblock amps (balanced bidging of Belles stereo amps).
4 are OCM 200s (100 amps of current / 400 watts balanced)
2 are the new 350A (>30 amps current / 800 watts balanced)
2 Velodyne Subs.

All front end components are through a Bybee Pro Conditioner (no amps connected)

I have been using a TICE Power block - Titan for the power amps and have run out of receptacles since I added 3 new amps. (only supports 6 power cords).

Questions:
Should I add another Tice Powerblock to expand the connections?
Should I use any power conditioning on the amps?
Should I run X+ new 20 amp circuits from the main electric supply panel and direct connect the amps & subs?
How do I eliminate the 100 Hz hum (other than lifting the grounds which seems to reduce it significantly)?
harleyhawk
The older Tice Power Blocks / Titan's are NOT "normal" power line conditioners. Each unit houses a single 43 pound 1875 watt isolation transformer. For best results though, one should not be pulling more than about 1000 - 1200 watts out of each transformer, as this pretty much guarantees adequate headroom and minimizes the potential for transformer saturation. Running a Power Block with a Titan minimizes the potential for transformer saturation, but still limits you to one 15 amp circuit at best. As such, re-configuring the Titan to act as a Power Block would allow you to use it as a separate ( rather than "reserve" ) isolation transformer, allowing you the use of another 15 amps of current delivery from another circuit. So long as you keep the current draw down to about 10 amps or so out of each transformer under load, this would provide superior results than running them in the "stacked" or "piggy-back" mode that Tice suggests.

The only benefit to running the Power Block / Titan as they come from the factory is if you are limited to one circuit for the entire system. Otherwise, you've increased capacitive coupling i.e. reduced isolation by running them in parallel on the same circuit. This is due to stray capacitance. Running them off of and as separate circuits would actually increase available power to the amps and increase isolation. Sean
>
Thanks everyone.
I am going for dedicated circuits as recommended.

Great input and appreciate the advice.

Don
CLarification
I am running the Power Block (6 receptacles) by itself without an attached Titan unit.

After I run new circuits I will experiment with & without the unit to see if there is any difference / improvements.
Thanks again for the help.

Don
Harleyhawk,
How are those OCM 200's working out? Seems like you have a great setup. Have you considered the Audio Magic Stealth conditioner on your amps? They are not current limiting and really make a big difference. Not cheap but highly recommended.