Totem Forest or Mani-2 signature?

I am looking for a pair of Totem speakers that will work well with Bel Canto Ref1000 monoblocks.

So far I have only auditioned the Forest and Staff (with the Ref1000 too) but have not had a chance to try the Mani-2.

For those Totem owners out there, could you give me some suggestions? as how they compare and stuff... Thanks!
metronet
In case it matters, the Forest is also their most efficient model. If you want to try other amps in the future you will not find yourself needing to hunt down something super powerful to please the speakers.
I haven't tried any other tubes with the Havana, so can't be of help there. I've read people really like the Bendix.

After rereading this thread I think I agree with those in the Forest camp. They beautifully constructed speakers, and I found they matched well with a variety of equipment. In my time I had them with Parasound Halo gear, Krell, Bat SS and Aesthetix Tube. They are very engaging speakers and something you wouldn't be unhappy with. They're not the last work in bass reproduction in terms of impact, but their timing and grip is spot on.
The Sttaf is actually the most efficient in the line. I currently have a pair on display powered by a 20 watt amp with great results. I don't think I am going out on a limb saying the differences between models are imperceptible. All totems shine with more power. Good thing the speakers are such a bargain, the budget can many times be juggled to accommodate.
I'm envious Rumadian, I wish I still had my Sttafs - I sold them when I bought my Manis.

. . . a few comments about the placement/and supporting gear comments above. I agree that Sttaf's can really be great if you dial them, but in my experience they're not at all hard to get placed and driven to sound wonderful. As long as they're not placed against the wall, they will be fantastic regardless. But if you take care in placement and complementary gear they keep getting better. After I bought my Mani-2s I ran the Sttafs in a thrown together system using a 18 w/c vintage fisher tube integrated (X202) and a cheap cd player. Everyone who heard them was amazed.

I also agree, the Sttafs don't need a lot of power, but can be better if they do. Mani's need a lot of power, but you'd be amazed how they sound with a 35 w/c Tube amp.
I just want to keep the options open so let me ask you experts out there who is familiar with the Icepower class d amps. Will the class d work well with the 4ohm speakers like the Mani-2 vs. the 8 ohm speakers like the Forest?

As far as I know the lower the impedance the higher the current the amp will need to output? I am unsure if the class-d likes lower impedance or higher... I have read it somewhere regarding the same topic but can't remember.

Any thoughts? Thanks.