Trip to NYC, What to do

Hi all,

Heading to NYC and was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for some audiophile to dos in the big apple. Looking forward to hearing from you guys, thanks.
dfelkai
Wow. We up here in the Great White North are serious losers. Just confirming, I already knew.
go to acadamy records and Cds off of 18st.between 5th ave and 6th...excellent prices...
In Living Stereo (Shindo/Devore), Stereo Exchange. I would go to the websites of your favorite gear or gear that you are courious about and see if they have dealers in NYC. Many will be represented. I think Audio Note now has a dealer in NY.
Pickup a copy of the Village Voice and see what acts are playing where. Then, figure out which acts you want to see and go see some live music.
The high-end stores are not as many as years ago and the displays are limited. Singer is closed, Park Ave Audio is a far reduced space. Stereo Exchange is ok and Innovative is in Brooklyn.
stereoexchange.com
innovativeaudiovideo.com
Make sure you hit the Blue Note in Harlem. Singer has reopened in a new location on the second floor of some building.