Vendors Who Post

There are a number of vendors who post to Audiogon discussion threads. I think we can fairly assume that all of them have disclosed that there are in fact vendors and are not hiding this important fact. In my experience, most vendors are very helpful here and do not attempt to primarily use the threads as a marketing tool to solicit customers. They use the threads to give useful information pertaining to their products, to clear up misunderstandings about their products and to correct misperceptions about their products. Most vendors post in a professional way with an appropriate tone. But, alas, there are some vendors who are less professional than others on these forums, in my opinion. How do you feel about the vendors who post here?
sabai
The whole Vapor thing is very strange. Don't know what to make of it. A lot of hype and a lot of reaction for sure.

Censorship as well? In favor of who?
For years I've advocated having the same sort of identification that follows one's moniker that Audio Asylum employs. Participants can identify themselves as hobbyist/audiophile, dealer, manufacturer, or reviewer. As Elizabeth said, everyone carries a bias, but we can gain a bit more insight into those who post through such a system.
Jp1208 and Sprks, a couple of real internet tough guys huh? Well I know it's me who you say doesn't exist, just as you've both accused other Vapor Audio customers of not existing ... because nobody could possibly be a happy Vapor Audio customer right?

I'll be at RMAF, both of you say you'll be at RMAF. So I'll be waiting all weekend for one of you to find me and tell me to my face that I don't exist. My guess is if you do see me you'll tuck tail and walk away without a peep. I'll even write my screen name on my name tag so there's no mistaking ... Ryan "Doc77" Brookings.

The two of you might want to take it down a notch, Defamation lawsuits are extremely easy to bring and quite trendy these days.
Doc, You scared the hell out of me with your post and I am suffering mental anguish.
Doc-RMAF or not, alive or not, you've possibly done more damage to Vapor Audio with your threatening post than anything written here by others. Nice job as the owner/spokesperson. Instead of leaving well enough alone and positively promoting at RMAF, you've shown a true character. Good luck in your future endeavors.